SEE VIDEO under 'Facts & Features' & Virtual Tour. Offering incomparable views of St. Augustine, the enchanting 4th floor roof deck has panoramic vistas of the ocean, Salt Run, the Lighthouse and even Vilano Bridge. Located next to Lighthouse Park that has tennis courts and a public boat launch. Just minutes to downtown, the Beaches, the Amphitheater and so much more. Constructed of solid concrete on a high and dry location, ease of maintenance and peace of mind are two of the features that come with this home. Gorgeous artisan concrete floors with nautical motifs set the tone. Wheelchair access, a 3-story elevator, a 900-bottle wine cellar designed by the vintner owners and a boat garage are just a few of the specialty features you will find. Room for a pool. Available fully furnished. Located in delightful historic Lighthouse Park, feel like you are on vacation every day!
104 Carver St, E - FAQ, Facts and Features
- Full rooftop deck with pergola for 360 degree views of the ocean, Salt Run, The Lighthouse, The Intracoastal, Vilano Bridge and Downtown St. Augustine.
- Solid concrete and cultured stone construction designed for peace of mind associated with low maintenance, minimal environmental impact and hurricane mitigation
- Two separate garages- one is an extended boat garage design
- Not located in a Flood Zone (Flood Zone X)
- Spacious paver driveway
- Five separate balconies for views from every room
- High ceilings on all floors with extra tall solid wood doors
- 3-story elevator
- Alarm system with hard wired and battery-backup smoke detectors
Custom built wine cellar with separate specialized cooling system
- Artisan concrete flooring throughout with custom nautical motifs
- Four bedrooms all with en-suite baths
- Intercom System
- Installed stereo speaker system with Sonos throughout the house
- Irrigation system
- Wheelchair accessible
- Built by First Coastal Homes, Inc.
- Room for a Pool
- Next to St. Augustine Yacht Club
- Room for a Pool
- Terrific Location in Lighthouse Park
-- Easy Walk to Bridge of Lions/ Historic Downtown St. Augustine (~1.5 miles)
-- Close St. Augustine Amphitheater for concerts and popular Saturday Farmer's market (<1mile)
-- Easy access to Anastasia State Park (beach, trails, Spanish Coquina quarry) (<0.5 miles to entrance)
- Utilities - City of St. Augustine Water, Trash and Sewer. FPL Electric
- Metal Roofs (2008) / Flat Roof deck (2016) - expanded and resurfaced (new membrane and tile)
- XFinity Provides Cable and Internet
Courtesy of eXp REALTY LLC
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor House and Haven shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by NEFMLS.
©2023 Northeast Florida MLS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:15 AM UTC, 2/4/23